Home Donate


For standing orders and one-off donations:


St. Luke’s Catholic Parish – NatWest Bank, Cathedral Square, Peterborough. PE1 1XH

Sort Code: 54-21-38

Acc. Number: 97302198.


Gift Aid is a great additional help to us at no extra cost to you.


Secure Contactless & Website Donations are an easy to use option too

Please follow the instructions on the card terminal in the entrance of the church
or click this link: